Welcome to eBookFoodie, a food and books blog!
Recipes, Bookish Posts & More!
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Support your favorite food bloggers by rating, liking our recipes, or start your Amazon shopping from a link on a food blog. The blogger receives a small commission, at NO cost to you.
My Latest Food and Books Blog Posts!
- Lemon Shrimp with Horseradish-Mustard SauceI’ve had some requests for healthy recipes. Right now I’m in the middle of a free trial ofRead more
- Instant Pot Chicken WingsBest Chicken Wings Ever, from your Instant Pot to your oven or grill & onto your table inRead more
- Leftover Easter Egg RecipesThis year for Easter I made secret ingredient deviled eggs! They were awful! If you are looking forRead more
- Healthy Baked Apple Oatmeal BreakfastHave you ever tried baked oatmeal? It’s sort of dense, very soft, and very filling. They are madeRead more
- Microwave Little Red PotatoesAKA LRPs – Microwave Little Red Potatoes! Uncle Steve’s LRPs (Microwave Little Red Potatoes – with garlic, butter,Read more
- Pumpkin Spiced PieRed Ribbon Figgy Blueberry Pumpkin Spiced Pie! This year I entered TWO pies in the Fall Festival PieRead more
- Three Signs It’s Time to Make Soup! – The Leaves are Changing Colors, The Days are Shorter, & It’s NEW FALL TV SEASON!1. The Leaves are Changing2. The Days are Shorter3. New Fall TV Season!!! New Fall TV SHOWS basedRead more
- Need a Substitution for Sriracha?Looking for a substitution for sriracha? Try gochujang!
- Air-Fryer Copycat Twin Peaks Mozzarella BitesAir Fryer Fried Marinated Mozzarella bites are just as good as deep fried! Give my Air-Fryer Copycat Twin Peaks Mozzarella Bites a try!
Welcome to eBookFoodie
I’m Hollie and I’m an eBookFoodie. I’m a foodie and an avid reader who decided to bring some creativity into her everyday life. This blog is my creative outlet to use skills learned from years of experience as a photographer, IT professional & eBook designer, and mostly, my passion for cooking!
Now-a-days I leave my collection of photography equipment stored away and capture all my food photographs with my cell phone (and sometimes a selfie light and tiny softbox.) It can be challenging when there isn’t any “good” natural light, but I think I do okay!
Use the “category cloud” in the sidebar (or bottom of the page on a small device) or the Search for Recipes & Blog Posts page to explore more of my posts.
Food blogging can be so much fun, but it’s also a lot of work. I promise to try to post a new recipe each week, but like many bloggers, I work a full-time day job. I can probably speak for all food bloggers when I say, we love your input! Without comments and ratings from readers like you, it can be pretty lonely out here on the web, so I hope to hear from you!
To familiarize you with my food and books blog, I always list my most recent posts on this home page along with links to all the categories of recipes and posts! This blog isn’t just for me to show off pretty food pics. It’s also for you to find recipes, or learn about how to use up those leftovers, or discover new authors!
Popups, Ads, Affiliate Links and Privacy
Running a blog can be expensive. That’s why we use ads, like the one above. Ads that you see or click on can help generate revenue to help bloggers recoup the cost of our websites, templates, plugins like what we use to generate recipes, nutritional values, and other widgets and content. We also use affiliate links. I use links to products on Amazon. *As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn a small commission at absolutely no cost to the shopper from anything you buy if you start from a link on my blog.
Besides affiliate links in the text of my posts, you can also find some of my favorite things and services on my “Shop eBookFoodie” page. So, support your favorite food bloggers by stopping by their blog and clicking on a link to Amazon before shopping! When you visit blogs and you see all the pop-up ads, everywhere, l agree it’s pretty annoying, so I promise to use as few ads as I can. My Privacy page is also linked in my top menu where you can read about how your personal information may be used.
I am not a nutritionist, doctor, or chef. My opinions are mine and mine alone. You may find errors in my writing, nutritional values or recipes, or a broken link. I may have links to blogs on WordPress that I read that you may or may not like. This blog is meant to be a safe and fun space. I do my absolute best to provide quality content that I think you will enjoy. While I try and keep my topics light and fun, I am passionate about many topics. I will try and post trigger warnings where appropriate. I’m learning more each day about blogging, so please, feel free to contact me with any concerns you may have.my read shelf:
Find me on Goodreads